Stand up paddle with the iconic Sydney skyline in the background. Discover some of the harbours best kept secrets as you paddle and swim amongst the harbours beautiful bays & beaches including: Camp Cove, Cutti Beach, Nielsen Park, Vaucluse Bay & Parsley Bay and of course the incredible Watsons Bay.
The Sydney Harbour Cruise is perfect for all levels; beginners, intermediates, and experienced paddlers as the instructor will adapt the session to suit your ability. This is a private cruise so the experience is shared only with your chosen SUPers making it a much more personal adventure!
Duration: 90 minutes
- Minimum of 2 people for bookings
- Individuals must be minimum 18 years. Children from the age of 15 years must be accompanied by an adult participating in the lesson
The Private Sydney Harbour Cruise includes:
- Board & equipment hire
- A tour of Watsons Bay and the surrounding bays & beaches
- Being guided by an accredited ASI instructor
- Complimentary photos taken during lesson
- Paddle shirts, caps & life jackets available (if required)
- Fresh air and lots of fun!