SUP Lessons are perfect for all levels; beginners, intermediates and advanced paddlers. Learn a new skill whilst having a ball on Sydney’s biggest and most beautiful playground; Sydney Harbour.
Our SUP lessons are tailored to suit your paddling ability. Never paddled before? No worries, our instructors will spend time teaching you how to master the paddleboard! If you have paddled before we will give you extra tips on how to improve your paddling and technique!
No matter your level the session will include the following:
- Hire of board & adjustable paddle
- Learn valuable land & water Stand Up Paddling skills & techniques
- Improve your existing SUP skills and enhance your efficiency techniques
- Taught by accredited ASI Instructors
- Tour the spectacular Watsons Bay and its surrounding beaches
- Lots of fun!
Book into Group SUP Lessons, a Private ‘one-on-one’ Lesson or a Semi-Private Lesson. See below!
Book into Group SUP Lessons, a Private ‘one-on-one’ Lesson or a Semi-Private Lesson.
↓ See below.
Experience stand up paddling, meet like-minded SUPers and learn new skills & techniques within a group environment.
60 – 90 minutes
- 2 x people minimum required for weekday bookings
- Individuals must be minimum 18 years. Children from the age of 12 years must be accompanied by an adult participating in the lesson
“We were a group of 5 and Terry was fantastic in how he engaged with us. Thanks for a great experience, on a beautiful day in a beautiful bay.”- Mark Connell
Our Private SUP Lessons are designed for individuals (at any level) wanting a personalised SUP experience. Whether you’re completely new to the wonderful sport of stand up paddling or a seasoned SUPer wanting to correct your technique, our Private SUP Lessons give that extra attention to detail, helping you go faster and become more efficient on the paddleboard.
Come have fun with a 1-on-1 Private Lesson OR share the experience with a friend or loved one and book a Semi Private SUP Lesson.
90 minutes (1.5 hours)
- Private and Semi Private SUP lessons can be conducted both throughout the weekdays & weekends
- Participants must be 12 years and over.
“A splendid day out on the water! Terry was an awesome instructor and guided us throughout the session with enthusiasm and spirit! Definitely, a great activity if you’re looking for a little adventure and to get amongst the action with a stellar Sydney backdrop. Will be back again!”- Lauren Hernandez
Private – $110
Semi Private – $170 ($85 per person)
Questions? Message us