The WATSONS BAY PADDLE CLUB continues during the winter months with each last Sunday of the month!
It’s been decided an early gathering at 9am is best, so we all get a park at Watsons Bay and treat ourselves to a hearty breakfast after a good hit out on the SUPs!
Running the last Sunday of the month:
Join SUP-minded people for a friendly social paddle or opt for the challenging 5km time trial and see if you’ve still got some fitness left over during the colder months! Paddle Club fun is followed by a coffee and some breakfast Watsons Bay Boutique Hotel in the Beach Club!
All are welcome!
Join our social Watsons Bay Paddle Club ($35 yearly fee, includes SUPA membership and personal insurance for SUPA endorsed club races and training
- A friendly social paddle
- SUP CLUB Races & Time trials on the last Sunday morning of the month starting at 9am
- Technique/progression tips from WATSSUP’s expert instructors!
- SUP Fun followed by a chinwag at Watsons Bay Boutique Hotel – ask the friendly staff where the WATSSUP crew are sitting!
One off annual PADDLE CLUB membership fee $35
Each club meet:
- WATSSUP MONTHLY MEMBERS FREE!
- SUPA Members pay $5 (BYO BOARD) or $20 with WATSSUP Board HIRE each club meet.
SUP Australia Inc (SUPA) is the governing body for the sport of stand up paddle (SUP) in Australia. It is a national not for profit association with state associations and affiliated clubs.
SUP Australia represents the unique interests of SUPpers. It conducts SUP competition and special events, sanctions SUPS events, supports affiliated clubs and promotes ongoing participation via affiliated clubs and learn to SUP schools.
- NON SUPA Members pay $10 (BYO BOARD) or $35 with WATSSUP Board HIRE.
Download Application Form Here:
Like our FB page and Join us on our FB Event Page or email us to confirm your spot: email@example.com or send text 0422297797
See you for a SUP this coming Sunday!!