Are you a paddler looking to cruise the surrounds of Watsons Bay? Want to go exploring? Then our SUP Cruise is the session for you. Watsons Bay is located in Sydney Harbour and surrounded by amazing beaches including; Camp Cove, Kutti Beach, Nielsen Park and Vaucluse Bay.
This session is for those with previous stand Up paddle boarding experience and who are stable and capable with a paddle. Need to learn the art of SUP? Check out our SUP Lessons here.
The SUP Cruise includes the following:
- Cruising in the spectacular Watsons Bay and its surrounding hidden beaches, a trip back to nature, fresh air and adventure!!
- Hire of board, adjustable paddle and leg rope
- Stand Up Paddling skills, techniques & tips
- Enhancement of existing SUP skills and even help improve your efficiency & style
- lots of fun!
60 minutes (1 hour)
- Minimum 2 x people for weekday bookings
- Individual bookings available on weekends
- Individuals must be minimum 18 years. Children from the age of 15 years must be accompanied by an adult participating in the lesson
- Participants must have previous paddling experience otherwise please select a LESSON option here
Need a cool gift idea? Check out our online gift vouchers here!
“Awesome time, fantastic friendly staff.”- Lauren Tschirpig